NEW SUNDAY EVENT!
The Port Perry Agricultural Fair Tough Udder Obstacle Race will be held on the Port Perry Fair Pulling Track. There will be 6 obstacles on the 1 km track. Using ankle timers you or your team will race to be the fastest individual/team to complete the race. All proceeds will go to the Port Perry Agriculture Fair.
Registration and Chip Pick Up: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Port Perry Fair Pulling Track. All team racers will be given an ankle chip to wear during the race.
Race Start Time: 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. There will be two start times depending on the number of registrations. If you do not hear from us, your start time will be 12:30 p.m.
Date: Sunday, September 2, 2018
Location: Port Perry Fair Pulling Track
Parking: Enter fair grounds at Reach Street entrance. Parking will be available at a cost of $3.00
Waiver: All participants must sign a waiver prior to receiving their ankle chip on race day.
Awards: Each participant will receive a Tough Udder medal.
- Male Team 18yrs and older
- Female Team 18yrs and older
- Co-Ed Team 18yrs and older
- Family Team (minimum age 12 years)
- Children’s Team 12-17 years
- All participants are required to pay a registration fee prior to participating in the Tough Udder Obstacle Race.
- All participants must sign a waiver. A legal guardian must sign a waiver on behalf of participates in the Children’s Team category.
- A team must consist of 4 people in the following categories: Male Team (4 men only), Female Team (4 woman only), Co-ed Team (2 males and 2 females), Family Team (minimum of 4 – maximum of 6) and Children’s Team. Individuals run alone.
- Each team must wear a team shirtor team colour.
- Fair admission and parking is not included in race registration fee.
- All Tough Udder Obstacle Race fees and fair admission fees are non refundable.
- This is a timed event. The team that has the fastest time will win in the category entered.
- Details on the obstacles will not be provided prior to the event.
- Registration fees per Team ( categories 1-5) are:
$80.00 if registered by August 1st or $100 if registering after August 1st.
Registration fees per Individual (category 6) are:
$20.00 if registered by August 1st or $25 if registering after August 1st.
- The Tough Udder Obstacle Race has the right to change the team categories, award prizes, rules, event times and details at anytime. If any changes are made to the event the Tough Udder Obstacle Race will inform each team captain via email.
Event Contact: Bonnie Cohoon, firstname.lastname@example.org