NEW SUNDAY EVENT!
The Port Perry Agricultural Fair Tough Udder Obstacle race will be held on the Port Perry Fair Grounds Race Track. There will be 6 obstacles on the 1 km track. Using ankle timers your team of four will race to be the fastest team to complete the race. All proceeds will go to the Port Perry Agriculture Fair.
Registration and Chip Pick Up: 11:00am – 12:00am at the Port Perry Fair, Ball Diamonds (North Gate). All team members will be given an ankle chip to wear during the race
Race Start Time: 12:30pm and 1:30pm (there will be two start times depending on number of registrations for the event)
Date: Sunday, September 3, 2017
Location: Port Perry Fair Race Track
Parking: Enter fair grounds at Reach Street entrance. Parking will be available for $3.00
Waiver: All participants must sign a PPAF Tough Udder Obstacle Race waiver prior to receiving their ankle chip on race day.
Awards: Will follow immediately after race Each category (male, female and co-ed) will receive.
First Place: $300.00
Second Place: $200.00
Third Place: $100.00
- All participants are required to pay a registration fee to the PPAF prior to participating in the Tough Udder Obstacle Race. Registration fees are listed below.
- All participants must be 18 years or older.
- A team must consist of 4 people . There will be three categories: Male – 4 men only, Female – 4 woman only and Co-ed 2 males and 2 females.
- Each team must wear a team shirt or team colour.
- Fair admission and parking is not included in race registration fee.
- All PPAF Tough Udder Obstacle Race fees and PPAF admission fees are non refundable.
- This is a timed event. The team that has the overall fastest time will win the event. Event awards are listed above.
- Details on the obstacles will not be provided prior to the event.
- Registration fees per team are:
$100.00 if registered by July 1st. WOW! That’s only $25/person
$125.00 July 2 – August 1st
$150.00 August 2 – until day of race
- PPAF Tough Udder has the right to change the team categories, award prizes, rules, event times and details at anytime. If any changes are made to the event PPAF Tough Udder will inform each team captain via email.
Event Contact: Bonnie Cohoon, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We have the right to change the race categories, awards, event times and details at any time.